Platform release: IQ Edge 5.7

Improvements to IQ Edge

Trade smarter, not harder. The latest version of IQ Edge, our advanced trading platform for active and pro traders, lets you do just that. We’re always working to improve your overall trading experience, and with this latest version, we’ve focused on some back-end improvements, especially around the market data you see in the platform.

Update IQ Edge

Log in to IQ Edge to install this mandatory update so you’re ready to trade on Monday morning. If you aren’t able to install the release when you log in, follow these instructions to reinstall IQ Edge.

IQ Edge for Mac Users

To complete the mandatory update, you will need to download and reinstall IQ Edge. Follow these instructions.

Questions about this update? Chat or call us at 1.888.783.7866. We're available Monday to Friday, 7:30 am to 8 pm ET. You can also email support@questrade.com.

What do you think? Login to comment on this article.

• where's the beef?

• where's the beef?

• someone forgot to publish the improvement details. maybe?

• someone forgot to publish the improvement details, maybe?

• What are the improvements?

• What kind of improvements?

• To whom it may concern:

I have just updated the IQ edge December 16 on my Mac as requested…. the update is

not showing any data feed on a daily chart, for any stock…. also there

is no data feed data for any nasdaq stock.

Hope this is corrected before Monday

I have just updated the IQ edge December 16 on my Mac as requested. The update is

not showing any data feed on a daily chart, for any stock. Also there

I have just updated the IQ edge December 16 on my Mac as requested. The update is

• Is there a changelog?

• Is there a changelog?

• Is there a changelog?

• Is there a changelog for this release?

• Oops sorry about the multiple posts.   There is something wrong with the dialog where you enter comments, it errors out when you try and post.

Page 1 of 2 (23 items) 12

All content in the Exchange, whether provided by Questrade or created by the community members, is for informational purposes only and does not contain advice or recommendations on behalf of Questrade Inc. Use of this site is subject to the terms of service and user posting rules.