Managed investing customer notice: March 2017

Tax season is here

You’re probably in the midst of organizing receipts and slips for filing your income tax return. We want to help. Each time there is a tax slip available for you, we send you an email with instructions for how to log in to your account to get it. Keep an eye on your inbox for these notification emails to arrive.
tax season

What do you think of your statement?

Each month, we provide you with a statement for your Questrade Portfolio IQ® account. We want (and need) to know how you like it. Will you take 3 minutes right now to answer our quick survey?

Statement survey

Telephone scams are on the rise

We take account security very seriously. If you ever receive a call from someone claiming to be from Questrade and you’re just not sure that they really are, hang up right away. Then call us at 1.888.783.7866. We’re always happy to hear from you.

telephone scams

Funding your account

We make it easy to add money to your investing account. Got a minute right now? Learn about the eight ways to fund your account in our 60-second video.

funding account

Customer service support on Good Friday

The upcoming Easter weekend holiday means our office is closed on Friday, April 14 for Good Friday. Have a question when we’re closed? Send us an email: [email protected].

Good Friday

Your monthly account statement

You can now view your account statement for the month of February. To see your monthly statement, log in to Questrade. From the ACCOUNTS area, hover over REPORTS and click or tap Statements.

Download your monthly statement

Reminders
Keep your contact information current

Ensure we have your correct contact information in case we need to reach out to you about your account. Learn how to update your information in 60 seconds by watching our video.

Make automatic contributions for free with auto-deposits

What do you think? Login to comment on this article.

• Hi guys.  Thanks for the customer notice but i was wondering.  I've been hearing about a new IQ Mobile app was to come out some time back but still there is no word, no tidbits on anything new about it.  Although i was able to spot some very promising new snapshots on this super detailed questrade review at: canadianprofiteer.com/questrade-review i have not seen anything else from anyone. Has a new version been cancelled and iq mobile app is destined to be the same ole one we have been seeing/using from the app store for a long time?  If you're not sure that is fine.  But figured to ask just in case.

• Hi dillanandtanyamer,

Thanks for reaching out. We have a brand new mobile app currently in testing that we plan on releasing later this year.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

All content in the Exchange, whether provided by Questrade or created by the community members, is for informational purposes only and does not contain advice or recommendations on behalf of Questrade Inc. Use of this site is subject to the terms of service and user posting rules.